UpTogether Incentive Mastercard® Virtual Wallet
What is a virtual wallet?
The UpTogether Virtual Wallet is a place to access the money you receive from UpTogether. It gives you more options for how you can withdraw any future payouts you get from UpTogether.
5 Steps to Set Up your UpTogether Virtual Wallet
While the steps are similar, the following visuals are for setting up your virtual wallet using a laptop or desktop computer. If you are using a mobile device, what you see may look different from the screenshots below.
1. Click here to sign in to your UpTogether account.
2. From the Financials page, click "Set up virtual wallet."
- You must open and review all three (3) documents before you can click "Submit."
4. Review options for what to do once your money is in your account:
-Keep the money in your virtual wallet.
- This is the default and is the same as a virtual card.
-Place the money on a physical card. If you want a physical card, select the "send Physical Card" option and fill in your mailing address so one can be printed and shipped to you.
- You must request your physical card by May 5 in order to receive it before Friday, May 19.
- In addition to using the physical card to make purchases, you can use it at ATMs or get cash back in stores. *Fees may apply. See your cardholder agreement for details.
-Have the money transferred to your bank account.
-Request your money to be sent as a paper check.
- There is a $3.50 fee for this option. The money will be subtracted from your balance.
-Add your virtual or physical card to a digital wallet like Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay®.
5. That's it. You're done! Be sure to review and update your address, if needed. In order for your money to be FDIC insured, you need your full name and correct mailing address in your virtual wallet account.
- You can always find your virtual wallet by visiting your Financials page and then selecting "Go to your virtual wallet."
To learn more about the new UpTogether Virtual Wallet, please review these frequently asked questions.
Please know our team is here to help you.
If you need Spanish translation or other assistance, or have any questions that aren’t in the FAQs above, please call, text or email the UpTogether Support team.
Introducing the new UpTogether Virtual Wallet:
The UpTogether Incentive Mastercard is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement.
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you have any questions not answered here, please visit our UpTogether Knowledge Center. There are three convenient options to contact our support team:
- Option 1: Live Online Chat
- Available Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST & Fridays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- Option 2: Submit a written support request (also known as a ticket)
- You can submit a ticket 24/7. Due to the high volume of requests, it may take up to 4 business days for our agents to respond to your written support request.
- Option 3: Phone Support 1 (878) 444-2932
- Available Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST; Fridays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST; and special hours this Saturday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m EST.